Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Xela's buddies Elena and Mariana

3 comments:

  1. This is great-We get to see everyone in the family, your new friends, the girl's school. Everything looks really great. I posted a comment on the first blog entry but I don't think it showed up. had to do with how nice it was to see photos of the outside as I had so far only seen your bedroom! Love the pool, palm trees and water views!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarmiento Family!!! Looks like things are going well for you, if not certainly interesting and challenging at times. You are the ones to do it! the pics are beautiful, and so nice to see you all. We were thinking of you in the tropics when it was snowing the other day. :) I just signed on and will keep checking your blog as I can. We miss you and hope all will continue to go well. Enjoy the adventuras!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howie says. . . What are you holding, Xela? It looks like a hacky sack. Tell your friends I say "hi". Howie

    ReplyDelete